- Good Communication Skills
- DLF Phase 2
- 1. Take incoming calls from customers.
2. Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint.
3. Determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
4. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and ensure resolution.
5. Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
6. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
7. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
8. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
9. Take the extra mile to engage customers