- • Proven Knowledge of Sourcing/Merchandising, • Demonstrable experience leading and managing team different and number of vendors at a time.
- Dlf Phase 2
- • Proven Experience in garment merchandising and production.
• Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
• Analyze sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
• Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
• Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory
• Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets
• Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
• Raw Material procurement from vendors for new and existing designs.
• Quality check during procurement and production.
• Looking after all product production stages like:
a. Sourcing best item on right time and low price.
b. Material Collection.
c. Checking and listing
d. Production maintenance and following up vendors for timely production.
e. Final inspection/QC.